Monday, September 27, 2010

My Site Ranks First In Google: Why it is very crucial?

My Site Ranks First In Google: Why it is very crucial?

Every business needs customers to survive in market. Now a day’s business operates in two ways, Online and Offline. For Online knowing in advance the URL of all business is very hard and so we use Google or other search engines to find the business. Suppose you are running a website development company in Chennai and I need a website to be developed from a Chennai based company. Obviously, in Google I would type “website Development Company in Chennai”. In first page I will have 10 URLs and I would click the top five and if the features offered in their website impress me I would go for a deal with them. Notice that most of the business goes to URLs provided in the 1st page of Google search query. If yours is available in 5th page nobody would navigate to reach you. In this case you lose your business and in turn money. Online business survives, only if your business comes on the first page. MY SITE RANKS FIRST IN GOOGLE leads you to make your business rank 1st in Google.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u...



    Seo Chennai

    ReplyDelete